Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope & Practitioner Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Desk Set
A combination of optical perfection, superb ergonomics and versatile features makes the Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscopes and Practitioner Ophthalmoscope Desk Set the ideal choice for surgery, consulting rooms and casualty use.
With curved surfaces and subtle patient side marking, each Keeler ophthalmoscope and otoscope has been designed to fit snugly into the orbital bone ensuring a patient friendly, non threatening instrument.
Manufactured in the UK and built from resilient, lightweight materials, a Keeler instrument will give you many years of trouble free service and withstand the rigours of everyday use. So, whatever your requirement from basic examination to detailed diagnosis, Keeler has the instrument for you.
The Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope & Practitioner Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Desk Set all share the same inherent qualities you would expect of an instrument designed for busy clinical use:
- The set can be desk or wall mounted to suit your needs.
- The new, compact, modern design is ideal for wall mounting and therefore ideal for ward, surgery, consulting room and casualty use.
- Robust construction is ideally suited to the busiest working conditions.
- Lithium-ion technology provides over 2 hours of continuous use, and 2-hour rapid charge.
- LEDs indicate when battery life is low, charging or fully charged.
Set Contents Includes:
- X1 Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope
- x1 Keeler Practitioner Direct Ophthalmoscope
- x1 Keeler Desk Charger Set
- x1 12v Power Supply
Fibre Optic Otoscope
- Genuine Halogen illumination transmitted via optic fibres for homogeneous illumination leading to clear and accurate diagnosis for aural images
- Large head design for unobstructed view
- Closed head system ideally suited to pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility
- Large slide aside 2.5x magnifying lens for clear view and aural structures and wax and foreign body removal procedures under magnification
- Disposable specula supplied
- The positive maywheel lens control allows you to select a range of lens powers from +40D to -25D for detailed examination of the ocular structures and ease of use for spectacle wearers.
- Includes 6 beams for a full diagnostic capability and a blue filter, particularly useful for assessing corneal scratches in children.
- A red free filter for enhanced vessel examination can be used with both diagnostic beams, particularly useful for diabetic assessment and monitoring.
- Soft integral brow rest for spectacle wearers.
Keeler Fibre Optic Otoscope & Practitioner Ophthalmoscope Diagnostic Desk Set 2.8v
Part #: 1729-P-1030
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
The graticule control is used to select the required beam for examination. The graticule range for the Practitioner Direct Ophthalmoscope is as follows:
Illuminates the largest area of fundus for the best possible general diagnosis through a dilated pupil.
Permits easier access through an undilated pupil in peripheral examination. Particularly useful in paediatric examination.
Designed specifically for viewing the macular area of the fundus. Reduces pupillary reaction and improves patient comfort.
Used primarily to determine retinal elevations and depressions but may also be used to assess anterior chamber depth.
Projects a graticule on to the retina for assessment of the degree and direction of eccentric fixation. This is particularly useful when examining children.
Red Free (Green filter)
Is used to examine the blood vessels in fine detail. The green filter blocks red rays showing blood vessels as black against a dark green background. This filter is particularly useful for diabetic retinopathy.
Is used in conjunction with flourescein dye for the detection and examination of corneal scars and abrasions.
Practitioner/Vista/Fibre Optic Otoscope bulb 2.8V
Practitioner/Vista/Fibre Optic Otoscope bulb 3.6V
Standard/Practitioner Ophthalmoscope bulb 2.8V
Standard/Practitioner Ophthalmoscope bulb 3.6V